Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Food for the Community - August 14, 2024

 

 

Today we got rained out and did not have any plans on leaving the church.  As I fellowshipped with others about my passion for food and cooking, an opportunity came up to utilize my cooking skills. We got word that a senior citizen community lost power, and the church was cooking for them. I jumped at the opportunity to learn and to help out. The cook explained to us what we were doing and how we should prepare it. We, as a team, got it done. After cooking, then it was that time when you get to do the dishes. Lol. I enjoyed what I was doing, but I had to take time out to sit down and eat lunch myself.

Brian White

Galilee Baptist Church

Kalamazoo MI



2 comments:

  1. Way to Brian, To God Be The Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Utilizing gifts and talents for the Kingdom and common good! TGBTG🙌🏽

    ReplyDelete